Welcome to the Transportation Web Page!
JEROMESVILLE (8/3/20)--Ashland-West Holmes Career Center students are scheduled to begin August 25, 2020, with Hillsdale Local Schools providing transportation to all Hillsdale students who need it from their homes to the Career Center.
Following, please find the transportation details for each of the 2020-2021 plans relating to COVID-19. The district could switch between any of the plans depending on Governor DeWine's orders, circumstances in Ashland County or confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our schools.
Regardless of which plan the school is operating under:
- The school district expects parents to conduct a wellness check prior to their children boarding the school bus.
Upon arrival at their respective buildings, all students will have their temperatures taken.
- If a student has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, his or her parent will be contacted to pick up the student.
- Gold Day Students--Students whose last names begin with the letters A-L will be transported. Exceptions may be made for students in the same family with different last names.
- Blue Day Students--Students whose last names begin with the letters M-Z will be transported. Exceptions may be made for students in the same family with different last names.
- All three buildings' schedules align so that all family members will attend school in person on the same scheduled days.
Transportation Supervisor Ora Flickinger
Please contact the Transportation Department at 419-368-8519 if you need assistance.
- If you are unable to contact transportation between the hours of 6:00 am to 3:30 pm, please call 419-368-8502.
- If you call outside of business hours, please leave a voicemail at 419-368-8519.