JEROMESVILLE (9/1/20)--Hillsdale Local Schools is pleased to offer the Falcon Learning Center, a program that offers on-campus work space for students who are having difficulties on their remote learning days. Please note that this is available to families who have chosen the hybrid-learning model with both in-person and remote learning days.
Who: Grades K-6 students experiencing difficulties on remote learning days
- Grades 7-12 students: please contact the district administrative office at 419-368-8500 if you are having difficulties
When: Remote Learning days, as needed
- i.e., a gold student who needs a place to go on blue days
- follows the Plan B District Calendar
Where: HHS gymnasium/cafeteria/auditorium
- social distancing will be practiced
- masks will be required
What: structured study time, with activity breaks
- Students must bring their school work and supplies needed to complete remote learning work (chromebooks, art boxes, etc.)
Transportation is not provided.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
Drop-off students anytime after 7:15 AM.
- Students must be walked-in to the building and signed-in when being dropped off.
- Students will need to have their temperatures checked before being left by a parent or guardian.
Pick-up students anytime but please plan to arrive before 3 PM.
- All students must be signed-out by an authorized adult.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Students are encouraged to bring a snack to eat in the afternoon.
Please complete the form if your student is experiencing difficulties on his/her remote learning days and you are interested in a spot for him/her.
- Space is limited so please note that acceptance into the program will be done on a case-by-case basis dependent on the student/family need.
- Please do not drop your child off until you have official confirmation from the district that there is a space available for him/her.