JEROMESVILLE (8/21/20; updated 9/4/20)--The district announces it will deliver meals for students' Remote Learning days on Wednesdays this fall. Those participating in the district's Virtual Classroom 100% online option are also eligible for deliveries.
Different from this summer, students who are not eligible for free or reduced lunches will be charged for the meal. UPDATE: The district announced September 4 that all students will be eligible for free meals through December 22, 2020.
Request Meal Delivery
- Please fill out a Free and Reduced-Lunch application.***
Even if you are not eligible for a free or reduced lunch, meals can still be delivered at the same cost of a meal purchased in person .UPDATE: This will now be free of charge, as announced September 4.
- If you would like meals to be delivered, please fill out the request form by August 28 for assured delivery September 9.
On the day of the delivery,
- please provide a cooler to place meals in.
- stay inside during the delivery for your safety and our staff's.
***We Need Your Help!
We are working to qualify for additional Federal Funding. Did you know the district's Federal Funds are directly connected to the Free and Reduced-Lunch application you are asked to complete at the beginning of each year?
Many people choose not to complete this application because they do not need assistance with lunch costs but that could be taking away a significant amount of money from the district.
We ask that you please complete the forms today even if you do not need or want to use the assistance.
Completion of this application could help the district qualify for additional Federal funding and grant money that can be used to benefit all students in the district.
The process is easy.
- Log into the Pay Schools account to complete the application.
- The student ID that is requested is the same as the lunch code.
- If you do not have a code, please contact Ora Flickinger using the information below.
- All information is 100% confidential and is not shared.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ora Flickinger at email@example.com or 419-368-8519.