JEROMESVILLE (5/10/21)--For those families who qualify based on the income guidelines below, Hillsdale Local Schools will again be waiving school fees for the 2021-2022 school year.
To determine eligibility for this and other state and federal program benefits that may be available through your child's school, please complete this Household Information Survey, sign and return it to the child's school building by September 30, 2021.
- This helps the district qualify for additional federal funding and grant money that can be used to benefit all students in the district.
- Some families may choose not to complete the application because they do not need assistance with lunch costs, but that could be taking away a significant amount of money from the district.
Please contact Ora Flickinger with any questions pertaining to the school fees waiver at 419-368-8519 or email@example.com.
APPLY FOR FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
The process is updated and easy.
- Log into the PaySchools account to complete the application.
The student ID that is requested is the same as the lunch code.
- If you do not have a code, please contact Food Services Director Ora Flickinger using the information at the bottom of this page.
- All information is 100% confidential and is not shared.
Locating the Free and Reduced-Lunch Application
On the right-hand side of the screen in the white section, there is a section three-quarters of the way down the column labeled "School District." Under that is the Free and Reduced-Lunch Application.