We are very excited to announce that the Hillsdale Local School District has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign academic and athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.

You will be able to review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.

Click on the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”.

We are asking that ALL parents of students and athletes use FinalForms. 

Please register at – -- now and electronically complete ALL forms!  If entering your student for Kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year, please select the appropriate school year to enter your student.

Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Hillsdale Local Schools.


Mr. Steve Dickerson


To register a new student or to re-enroll a student please register or sign in at  Enrollment for 2021-2022 school year for Hillsdale Elementary, Hillsdale Middle School and Hillsdale High School are now open.  Two forms - Physician Report and Dentist Report only need to be completed on paper if your child(ren) are entering Kindergarten. Children enrolling in Kindergarten must be five years old by August 1. Documents required to complete registration are: certified birth certificate, social security card, immunization records, proof of residency and custody/adoption papers, if applicable.  These forms must be brought to the building office your child will be attending.  If you want to enroll in the upcoming school year, high school and middle school enrollment does not open until after May 1.

The forms below need to be completed by Parent/Guardian:





Application for Minor Work Permit