JEROMESVILLE (12/21/20)--The district will continue to deliver meals for students' Remote Learning days on Wednesdays.
- Those participating in the district's Virtual Classroom 100% online option are also eligible for deliveries.
- Free meals are being provided until June 30, 2021.
Due to the Winter Break schedule, the following changes are being observed:
Monday, December 21, 2020, two-weeks' worth of meals will be delivered beginning at 8 AM.
- Those who pick up their meals may do so from 7 to 9 AM.
- There will be no deliveries the week of December 28, 2020.
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021, meal delivery resumes its regular schedule beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Monday, December 21, 2020, two-weeks' worth of meals will be delivered beginning at 8 AM.
Request Meal Delivery
- Though it is not necessary in order to receive either the free meals or free delivery, please fill out a Free and Reduced-Lunch application so Hillsdale can secure federal funding to continue to offer initiatives such as these.***
- Free meals are being provided through the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you would like meals to be delivered, please fill out the request form.
On the day of the delivery,
- please provide a cooler to place meals in.
- stay inside during the delivery for your safety and our staff's.
***We Need Your Help!
We are working to qualify for additional Federal Funding. Did you know the district's Federal Funds are directly connected to the Free and Reduced-Lunch application you are asked to complete at the beginning of each year?
Many people choose not to complete this application because they do not need assistance with lunch costs but that could be taking away a significant amount of money from the district.
We ask that you please complete the forms today even if you do not need or want to use the assistance.
Completion of this application could help the district qualify for additional Federal funding and grant money that can be used to benefit all students in the district.
The process is easy.
- Log into the Pay Schools account to complete the application.
- The student ID that is requested is the same as the lunch code.
- If you do not have a code, please contact Ora Flickinger using the information below.
- All information is 100% confidential and is not shared.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ora Flickinger at email@example.com or 419-368-8519.
Locate the Free- and Reduced-Lunch Application on PaySchools Central: